Our core business is providing equipment maintenance services, primarily to customers in energy industry.
- By partnering with specialized service providers, we have built the capability to cover the turbo machinery, pumps, top drives and chemicals segments of the maintenance sector.
- The turbo machinery segment covers modification, repair, refurbishment, and maintenance of gas & steam turbines, compressors, heat exchangers, seals, controls and instrumentation, and condition monitoring.
- The API pump segment covers installation, commissioning and repair of all types of API pumps (multi-stage, vertical, submersible).
- As the exclusive distributor of GE chemicals in Azerbaijan, we provide a broad range of inhibitors for oil, anti-corrosive reagents, H2S scavengers, and corrosion treatment for water.
- As a local service company, we aim to achieve long-term sustainable growth by adding value to our customers' operations with highly differentiated oilfield services and comprehensive products.
- Develop long-term customer relationships through excellent service provision and creative solutions.
- Extend our services in the local O&G market and develop new business in the CIS region.
- To become the market-leading company in the CIS region, based on differentiated know-how and technical capabilities.
Major Oilfield Service Works
- GCS1 plant maintenance service which includes maintenance of Siemens Turbines and compressors, and all auxiliary equipment.
- GCS2 plant maintenance service which includes maintenance of Solar Turbines and compressors.
- PG plant maintenance service which includes maintenance of Solar Turbines and generators and auxiliary systems.
- Suez chemical sales in local oil and non-oil industry.
- Provision of top drive service which includes installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of top drives in 4 SOCAR drilling rigs.
Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2018